Please note the changes below which come into force from 5pm this Friday 24 November 2023.
Family Court Without Notice Application changes (Northern Region)
From Monday 27 November 2023 the receiving and processing of family applications filed without notice in the Northern Region will be returned to the home court (court of filing). From 5pm Friday 24 November the previously used AKMetroemail@example.com email inbox will become inactive and participants will be asked to redirect their application. Any applications sent to the old email address will receive an auto reply with the below list of new email addresses.
The new email addresses for the Northern Region Family Registries are as follows:
- Northland (Whangārei, Kaikohe & Kaitaia) Family firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Shore Family NSemail@example.com
- Waitākere Family WTKfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Auckland Family AKemail@example.com
- South Auckland (Manukau, Papakura & Pukekohe) Family SouthAK_WON@justice.govt.nz
The Ministry website will also be updated with this information from 5pm Friday 24 November.
Mental health and Substance abuse application changes (Tāmaki Makaurau/ Auckland Metro)
From Monday 27 November the Mental Health and Substance abuse file management for the Auckland Metro area will be returned to the home court (court of filing). From 5pm Friday 24 November the previously used Auckland Metro AMMH@justice.govt.nz email inbox will become inactive and participants will be asked to redirect their application or correspondence.
New applications as well as case enquiries are to be filed with the local Family court registry as follows:
- North Shore Family NSMH@justice.govt.nz
- Waitakere Family WTKMH@justice.govt.nz
- Auckland Family AMH@justice.govt.nz
- South Auckland (Manukau, Papakura & Pukekohe) Family SAMH@justice.govt.nz
Please see below for an updated contact and escalations list