The Courthouse Liaison Committee is comprised of practitioners from a wide range of practice areas who all have extensive experience with the District Courts in the Auckland region as well as the Auckland High Court. Promoting the efficient operation of New Zealand courthouses is the main aim of the committee, which regularly liaises with stakeholders including the courts, the judiciary, and the Ministry of Justice. The Committee also has a strong interest in access to legislation and case law through online legal publishers.
- Chris Foote (Convenor) – Holmden Horrocks
- Piers Davies – Wackrow Williams & Davies Ltd
- Peter Twist – Peter Twist Barrister
- Margaret Lewis – Margaret Lewis Barrister
- Brett Cunningham – Brett Cunningham Barrister
- Moira MacNab – Moira Macnab Barrister
Interested in joining the Committee?
Thank you for your interest. This Committee is not currently recruiting for new members.
No submissions at this time.